We are not operating as a Wine Bar during lockdown but you can still buy bottles to takeaway.
Silver Lining has put several measures in place to ensure the safety of both their customers and staff:
- Visitors to Silver Lining will need to leave contact details for each guest for track and trace. This data will be removed after 21 days.
- Guests will be required to wear masks entering and moving around the premises.
- Silver Lining will be taking contactless payments only in both the bar and wine shop.
- Customers looking to buy wine will find signs directing them where to order and collect their purchases.
- Customers are asked to only touch bottles they intend to buy.
- Staff will be wearing masks and will be undertaking additional stringent cleaning measures.